Mrs. Ranjeet Yadav
Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Mobile: +91 8469416947
Education: B.Tech (ECE); M.Tech(DSCE);PGDDM; PhD(Pursuing)
Years of Experience: 11 Years
PhD in ECE
Pursuing from AUR
MTech in DSCE
B.Tech in ECE
Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
XII in Science Stream
- Fundamental of Digital system
- Basic Electronics
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Digital Electronics and Digital Instrumentation
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Electronics and components Circuits
- Digital Memory System
- Information and Communication Technology
- Information and communication network
- A Research paper title “3D MIMO Beamforming Using Spatial distance SVM algorithm and Interference Mitigation for 5G Wireless Communication Network” is published in Journal of Cases on Information Technology (JCIT), Volume 24, Issue 4, Article 17.,IGI Global Publishing Limited with ISSN 1548-7717 which is Indexed in Scopus (cite score of 3, as on Feb 2022 source: Scopus),Web of Sciences, ESCI and many more.
- A Research paper title “Enhanced optimization assisted interference mitigation with vertical beamforming in 3D MIMO-OFDMA for 5G wireless communication network” DOI 10.1108/IJPCC-01-2021-0024 is published in International Journal of Pervasive Computing and Communications, Emerald Publishing Limited with ISSN 1742-7371 which is Indexed in Scopus (cite score of 2.6, as on Feb 2022 source: Scopus ), ESCI and many more.
- A paper title “ A Survey on Hybrid, 3D, Interference Mitigation and Secure Data Beamforming Techniques for 5G System” published in “Wireless Personal Communication” of Springer publisher with ISSN 1572-834X which is SCIE (Impact Factor of 1.671) and Scopus (cite score of 3.1).
- A paper title “Comparison of Sead and DSDV under Various attacks” published in “International Journal of Advanced Information And Communication Technology” of IJAICT publisher,Vol 6, Issue 2, page nos: 1013-1019
- A paper title “Performance Analysis of TCP for Various Mobile ADHOC networks” published in “International Journal for Scientific Research & Development” Vol 3, Issue 9.
- A paper title “Analysis on Perceptual-Based Quality Metrics for Image and Video Services” published in “ Journal in Advances in Science & Technology” Vol 9, Issue 19.
- A paper title “Loseless Image Compression VIA Bit plane separation and multilayer context” published in “ Journal in Advances in Science & Technology” Vol 8, Issue 16.
Conferences publication details :
- Paper titled “5G and Beyond Networks for 3D MIMO Using Artificial Intelligence in 5G Network” International Conference on Applications of Intelligent Computing in Engineering and Science (AICES 2022) at National Institute of Technology Raipur, India, held in February 12-13, 2022 and the proceedings will be published in IOP Conference Proceedings.
- Paper titled “Design of a Scheduling Algorithm in 3D MIMO Beamforming 5G Systems for Interference Mitigation” 7th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Systems (ICACCS 2021) at Sri Eshwar College of Engineering Coimbatore, India, held in March 19-20, 2021 and the proceedings is published in IEEE Xplore with 1690-1694, doi: 10.1109/ICACCS51430.2021.9441770.
- Paper titled “3D MIMO Beamforming Using Machine Learning SVM algorithm for 5G Wireless Communication Network” presented in “International Conferenceon Global Entrepreneurship Trends & Empowerment Through Innovation (ICGETEI- 2021)” held on 5th – 6th March 2021. The proceedings of ICGETEI 2021 are under publication.
- Paper titled “BEAMFORMING FOR MIMO IN 5G CONTEXTS – A REVIEW” 1st International Conferenceon Recent Development in Engineering & Technology (ICRDET-2019) at Anand International college of Engineering, Jaipur, India held in September 14-15, 2019 and the Conference proceedings is published as a Book chapter with ISBN 978-93-5408-571-0 with pp. 106-111.
Book Chapter publication details :
- A Book Chapter title “Machine Learning Theory and Methods ” Chapter 8 ,Part I of Book “Intelligent System Algorithms and Applications in Science and Technology”; Publisher- Apple Academic Press by CRC Press , Taylor and Francis group.
- TITLE of Patent “FRAMEWORK FOR ANTENNA DESIGN WITH VERTICAL BEAMFORMING” Patent Published in IPO, Application Number- 202011045342, Journal Number- 44/2020, Journal Date- 30/10/2020
- TITLE of Patent “Secured Mutual authentication Protocol using Physical Unclonable function (PUF) for IOT smart home devices” Patent Published in IPO, Application Number- 202041056988, Journal Number- 8/2021, Journal Date- 19/2/2021
- Eight weeks duration module titled “Orientation Towards Technical Education and Curriculum Aspects”
- Eight weeks duration module titled “Professional Ethics & Sustainability”
- Eight weeks duration module titled “Communication Skills, Modes & Knowledge Dissemination”
- Eight weeks duration module titled “Instructional Planning and Delivery”
- Eight weeks duration module titled “Technology Enabled Learning & Life Long Self Learning”
- Eight weeks duration module titled “Student Assessment and Evaluation”
- Eight weeks duration module titled “Creative Problem Solving , Innovation and Meaningful R & D”
- Eight weeks duration module titled “Institutional Management & Administrative Procedures”
- 2 week Induction Phase I from NITTTR Bhopal
- 2 week Induction Phase II from NITTTR Bhopal
- 1 week FDP program INNOVATION IN TEACHING AND LEARNING organised by NITTTR Bhopal
- ” BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN ACADEMIA AND INDUSTRY THROUGH ADVANCED PEDAGOGICAL TECHNIQUES” one week FDP by ATAL AICTE program
- “Challenges in adapting Machine Learning towards 5G/6G Communications” one week FDP by ATAL AICTE program
- “Architecture and Technologies for 5G and Beyond Wireless Networks” one week FDp by ATAL AICTE program
- “5G TECHNOLOGY”one week FDp by ATAL AICTE program
- 3 week Industrial Training Program on ” Communication and Networking Technologies” organised by BSNL
- AICTE approved one week FDP “A Pedagogy for Effective use of 5G Communication Network for Cloud Applications”
- AICTE approved one week FDP “Towards 5G & Beyond with IoT and Machine Learning”
- AICTE approved one week FDP by IIT GOA “Signal Processing for 5G – Algorithms and Implementation”