Career Guidance Cell provides guidance to students for higher studies, both in India and Abroad. Training Programs are offered to take competitive exams like GATE, and placement Drive etc. Consultancies visit our campus and create awareness among the students on the process of admission to various national &foreign universities.
Main Objectives are:
- The Career Guidance Cell provides services in areas of Campus Interviews; Job Placements and training programmes for our students that enable them to develop applicable skills in the competitive job market.
- The Cell organizes Workshops and Seminars on Personality Development, Interpersonal Relationship, Communication Skills, Interview Skills and Presentation Skills to enable the All Round development of individuals.
- The Cell organizes the programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India and Abroad.
- The Cell Conducts Orientation Programmes for fresher’s.
- Take initiative to take industry institute partnership projects.
Members of Career Guidance Cell (Section)
|1||Mr. L.V Solanki (HOD Chemical Engineering)||Member|
|2||Mr. T. Balaganesan (HOD Mechanical Engineering)||Member|
|3||Dr.ArunaGovada (HOD Computer Engineering)||Member|
|4||Mr.Pradyumna Roy (HOD I/C) Electrical Engineering||Member|
|5||Mr.SaprativaBhattacharjee (HOD I/C) IT||Member|
|6||Mr.VenkataHanumantha Rao (HOD I/C) Civil Engineering||Member|
|7||Mr.YashwantBhalarao (HOD I/C) Plastic Engineering||Member|
|8||Mr.Jasvant Mandloi T&P officer||Member Secretary|