Entrepreneurship Development Cell – EDC
The Cell is professionally managed by a perfect blend of diploma students. E Leaders are delegated with responsibilities for the smooth conduction of events and activities under the banner of the cell.
The advisory board of E-Cell comprises of well-known entrepreneurs from the surrounding region. The high profile advisory board members guide the students from time-to-time to nurture entrepreneurial instinct in the students. It could be mentoring or venture funding; the E-cell is there to offer valuable advice on all aspects of entrepreneurship.
A Platform to nurture the budding entrepreneurs to promote self-employment.
Identifying and nurturing students and guiding them to become self-starting skilled technocrats.
To create Entrepreneurial culture in the Institution.
- Organizing Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
- Arranging visits to industries for prospective entrepreneurs.
- Preparing proposal to grant from the government agency to promote entrepreneurship in the Campus.
- Guiding and Assisting students on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support systems and information on various technologies.
- Providing testing, calibration, quality assurance, design, tool room, pilot plant and other facilities for Entrepreneurs besides expertise in Intellectual Property rights, Patents search, etc.
- Providing students, the professional and Industry exposure.
- Guiding students regarding the various government schemes to support entrepreneurship.
- To create an environment for self-employment and entrepreneurship development through teaching and training programmes.
- To develop management personnel at appropriate levels for the non-corporate and unorganized sectors like retail, rural development, small-scale industry etc.
- To promote employment opportunities through skill development.
Constitution of E-Cell
E- Cell consist of faculty members act as the facilitator and students as the active members. The student’s members for the E-cell will be selected on the basis of their interest and their willingness to work for E-cell voluntarily. E-cell team will prepare an activity calendar mentioned below for the whole academic year.
List of Events Under E-Cell
- Presentation on Entrepreneurship in orientation program of 1st year students.
- Seminars on “Creating Awareness on Entrepreneurship”.
- 50 Rs. event to create Entrepreneurship awareness in the Campus.
- Organising Guest lecture of the entrepreneurs.
- Inviting resource person from the MSME/DST to share the details about various schemes available from the government side.
- Experience sharing sessions
- Business plan competitions
- Activities for hands on experience
- Social initiatives to promote entrepreneurship in society
- Celebrating E-Week once in a year consist list of events related to Entrepreneurship.
E-Cell Team: –
|S.NO||Name of Committee Members|
|1||Mr. Ranjeet Yadav Lecturer, Computer Engineering Department|
|2||Mr. Sanjay Mate Lecturer, IT Department|
|3||Mr. Jasvant Mandloi T&P Officer Department|
|4||Mr.YashantBhalerao Chemical Engineer Department|